Posted by Voyants | May 7, 2015
Voyants’ rich global experience is empowering it to grab opportunities in numerous countries.
Voyants is providing Infrastructure Consultancy services from more than a decade by means of consistency, integrity and team work with a ‘Glocal Approach’ (Go Global and Think Local) to deliver distinctive solutions at local levels. It has been recently awarded its third assignment in Srilanka.
The city of Colombo is the largest city and commercial capital of Sri Lanka. Owing to its large harbor and strategic position along the east-west sea trade route, Colombo has been used by the ancient traders for more than 2000 years ago. The city is a vibrant mix of modern life and colonial architecture and hence attracts a lot of tourists annually.
The confidential client intends to undertake Re-development of Land project at Colombo, Sri Lanka and proposes to conduct Feasibility study for the same. This project is expected to be developed on PPP/ self-financing/ booking of units’ basis. As part of this Feasibility Study a techno-commercial analysis of location and site, its marketability, market study, demand estimation, product mix, financing structure and sensitivity analysis etc. has been undertaken.
The scope of services envisaged is as follows:
• Preliminary Site Assessment
• Macro-economic & demographic assessment
• Review of policies and guidelines
• Real Estate Market Assessment
• Preparation of opportunity matrix
• Development Plan
• Financial Modeling
• Best Land use Strategy
Voyants’ dynamic team has successfully completed the assignment for enabling the client to invest in this project.
Posted in Latest News
Posted by Voyants | May 1, 2015
Tamil Nadu is a favoured investment destination with a strong potential for manufacturing and if is to believe – the growth of manufacturing industry will be the major force in achieving the targets under ‘Vision Tamil Nadu 2023’. With the same objective, Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (TIDCO) formulated a proposal for establishing a National Investment and Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ) in Ramanathapuram district which would be an Integrated Industrial Infrastructure with the aim to increase the level of investments in manufacturing industry and for capturing higher value addition in manufacturing goods made in the State.
Facing tough competition, Voyants Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (VSPL) bagged this assignment, proving once again their unmatched credentials in the field of “Integrated Infrastructure Designing & Feasibility Studies”.
The objective of the consultancy is to prepare a Techno Economic Feasibility Study for the purpose of firming up TIDCO’s requirements in respect to development and construction of the Project. A total of 5000 ha (50 sq.km.)has been specifically delineated as investment region.
The broad Scope of Serviceswhich VSPL will be rendering are as follows:
• Collection and Review of Available Data
• Assessment of Industrial and Commercial Potential – Market Study & Demand Assessment
• Site Analysis – Land, Existing Infrastructure, External Linkages
• Survey and Investigations – Topographic, Geotechnical, etc.
• Planning and Development Needs
• Detailed Master Plan and Engineering design
• External Infrastructure requirement / Proposed External Linkages
• Cost estimates, Financial Implications, Financial analysis
• Project Structuring – Financial Viability Analysis
• Environmental Impact Assessment/Regulatory Environmental Studies
This is Tamil Nadu’s first NIMZ. VSPL is committed to do its bit for enabling the ‘Make in India’ campaign to succeed.
Posted in Latest News