Assignment Name : Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study and Preparation of Detailed Project Report for construction of 4-lane flyover at Mission Charali, Tezpur, Junction point of NH-52 (New NH-15), NH – 37- A (New NH-715) and urban arterial road under SOPD.
Location : Assam, India
Client: PWD NH-Division, Assam
Narrative description of Project
PWD NH-Division has selected Voyants Solutions Private Limited to prepare Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study and Preparation of Detailed Project Report for construction of 4-lane flyover at Mission Charali, Tezpur, Junction point of NH-52 (New NH-15), NH – 37- A (New NH-715) and urban arterial road under SOPD in the state of Assam.
- Total project corridor length: 3.25 Kms including Elevated Corridor and approaches
- Length of Elevated Corridor: 2.545 Kms
- Span arrangement of Elevated Corridor: 27x30m + 2x40m + 8x30m + 1x40m + 4x30m + 1×27.85m + 5x30m + 1×37.2m + 8x30m + 5x40m + 5x30m + 1x40m +1x30m + 2x40m + 10x30m
- Width of Elevated Corridor: 16.5m (8m+0.5m+8m)
- Type of Superstructure: 3/ 2 span Continuous PSC I girder Module
- Type of Substructure & Foundation: Cantilever Hammer Head Pier cap & Rectangular Pier shaft over Pile foundation
Description of Actual Services Provided:
- Review of Secondary data & Reconnaissance Survey
- Traffic Studies and Traffic demand forecasting.
- Inventory and condition survey of existing road, bridge, culverts and ROB etc
- Quality Assurance Plan
- Road and Pavement Investigations
- Detailed Topographic Surveys
- Soil and Material SurveysEnvironment and Social Impact Assessment
- Drainage studies and Pavement design
- Geotechnical investigations and Sub-surface exploration
- Preparation of GAD & Detailed Drawings of Elevated Corridor & CD Structures supported by Detailed design calculation report.
- Preparation of Plan and Profile drawings, TCS Drawings
- Preparation of Land Acquisition Plans (LAP).
- Preparation of Utility Relocation Plans (URP)
- Rate Analysis, preparation of BOQs and Economic Analysis