Assignment Name : Consultancy Services for Preparation of DPR for Development of Economic Corridors, Inter Corridors and Feeder Routes to Improve the Efficiency of Freight Movement in India under Bharatmala Pariyojana (Lot-1: PKG-II). [ Project Length: 217 Km] - 4Lane
Location : Assam, India
Client: National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (NHIDCL)
Narrative description of Project
Narrative description of project: VSPL is selected for Feasibility Study, Preparation of Detailed Project Report and providing construction services for upgradation of selected roads to four lanes with paved shoulders NH configuration under Bharatmala Pariyojana.
- Major Bridge: 5 Nos
- Minor Bridge: 60 Nos
- Slab Culvert: 75 Nos
- Hume Pipe Culvert: 201 Nos
- RCC Box Culvert: 4 Nos
Description of Actual Services:
- Review of earlier reports & Reconnaissance Survey
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Traffic studies and traffic demand forecasting
- Inventory and condition survey of Road Bridge, culverts and ROB etc.
- Detailed Topographic surveys
- Strip plan
- Options Study for Alignment
- Road and pavement investigations
- Soil and material surveys
- Drainage studies and Hydrological investigations
- Advance survey using satellite imagery
- Pavement and highway design
- Geotechnical investigations and sub-surface exploration
- Preparation of GAD, detailed design and typical structure drawings fo9r bridges, cross drainage structure and grade
- separated structures, ROB, etc.
- Preparation of plan and profile drawings
- Preparation of Land Acquisition Plans (LAP)
- Preparation of Utility Relocation plans (URP)
- Identification of suitable location for lay-bye, toll plaza, truck parking places, wayside amenities etc.
- Rate analysis and preparation of BOQs.
- Economic and financial analysis
- Preparation of Tender Documents on EPC/PPP/Hybrid Annuity Mode
- Preparation of Good for construction (GFC) drawings
- Preparation of social plans