- Should have worked in Detailed Engineering and Design of Port & Harbour Structures (Like Jetty, Berths, Breakwaters, Dredging & Reclamation etc.)
- Should have worked in Planning of Port & Harbour.
- Should have a done At least two works related to Good for Construction Drawings
- Should be conversant with design of Pile Foundation, Beams, Slabs, Columns and other associated facilities as per IS and EURO Codes.
- Should be conversant in Planning & Design of Land Side Infrastructures (Like Stack yard, Buildings, etc.)
- Should be conversant in Marine Codes.
||4- 6 years
||M. Tech (or) B. Tech in Marine Structure or Civil Structures
- Design of Marine, Maritime Structures and Costal Projects. Comfortable in developing, carrying out and overseeing innovative and buildable marine and costal solutions.
- Good understanding of marine structures, structures, and terminology
- Familiarity with marine operations is beneficial
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Sees the connection between resource needs of different activities / priorities and develops systems to utilize synergies
- Ensuring process, business units, policies and practices support the overall achievement of our client and the customer proposition.
- Excellent design software skills in STADD Pro, AutoCAD (3D CAD beneficial), & ETAB ( optional)