- Should have worked in Detailed Engineering and Design of Port & Harbour Structures (Like Jetty, Berths, Breakwaters, Dredging & Reclamation etc.)
- Should have worked in Planning of Port & Harbour.
- Should have a done at least two works related to Good for Construction Drawings in Port works ( Jetty / Berth / Breakwater structures)
- Should be conversant with design of Pile Foundation, Beams, Slabs, Columns and other associated facilities as per IS and EURO Codes.
- Should be conversant in Planning & Design of Land Side Infrastructures (Like Stackyard, Buildings,
- Should be conversant in Marine Codes.
- Design and Project Management of Marine, Maritime Structures and Costal Projects. Comfortable in developing, carrying out and overseeing innovative and buildable marine and costal solutions.
- Develops project work plans, schedule, and submittals by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Read, understand, and plan according to the work specifications and contract responsibilities.
- Anticipate project conflicts, communicate preventative action plans, and implement solutions to avoid issues.
- Create, update, review, and maintain a budget for a project. Generate solutions to stay on time and on budget.
- Use interpersonal skills to work co–operatively with colleagues, peers, internal and external partners, working pro–actively across organizational boundaries, sharing information, new knowledge, innovation and growth ideas.
- Worked in STADD Pro, ETAB (optional), AutoCAD (2D & 3D)