- Ability to produce designs and construction documents
- Fluency in working with clients and illustrating design ideas
- Should have experience in drafting as per Designs of Port & Harbour Structures (Like Jetty, Berths, Breakwaters, Dredging & Reclamation etc.)
- Should have a done At least two works related to Good for Construction Drawings
- Should be conversant with drafting of Pile Foundation, Beams, Slabs, Columns and other associated facilities.
- Should be conversant in drafting of Designs of Land Side Infrastructures. (any)
|5- 8 years
|Diploma or Graduation in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
- Able to handle Design Coordination across disciplines to ensure technical integration.
- Able to handle required set of drawing to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Develop design concepts for various client needs and building types
- Perform document production by developing design and technical drawings. Conduct code and product research.
- Follow up with project teams and ensure design accuracy is maintained.
- Establishes a positive relationship with Engineers and drafting personnel.
- Develop and maintain consistent CAD Standards.
- Keeps up to date with developments of drafting software and utilities, consistently seeks training and further professional advancement.
- Attends designated meetings as requested.
- Ensures that the drawing database is kept abreast, maintained and accessible to Engineering Staff.
- Drafts and reviews drawings prepared by others as requested.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned
- AutoCAD, SKetchUP, 3D Modeling Skills