||Contract Specialist (Infra Consulting)
- Responsible for vetting of Contracts & Bid proposals.
- Making Contractual correspondence with Clients/ Stakeholders.
- Preparation of tenders and contracted agreements.
- Responsible to safeguard the interest of Company in contractual matters.
- Evaluates or monitors contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
- Approves or rejects requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
- Arbitrates claims or complaints occurring in performance of contracts.
- Analyzes costs proposals, financial reports, and other data to determine reasonableness of costs.
- May serve as liaison officer to ensure fulfillment of obligations by contractors.
||10- 20 years
||B.E (Civil) Or LLB/ Law Management
- Minimum 10- 20 years. Professional experience in Contract Management.
- Graduate in Civil Engineering with experience working in Infrastructure Consultancy Companies.
- Expertise working in the capacity of Contract Specialist with well conversant in taking responsibilities of works including Contract Management, Tendering, Billing, Claims and Arbitration and Co-ordination with Various Government Departments.