||Sr. Highway Design Engineer
- Carrying out the design and review the work of Assistant Engineers and CAD technicians in the team and maintaining quality of deliverables,
- Overseeing and troubleshooting the work of highway design, guide Asst. Engineers in carrying out the design calculations and CAD technicians in preparation of the drawings.
- should take initiatives to develop design ability of the Asst. engineers and improve the quality of delivery of the team as whole,
- mentoring Asst. engineers and provide inputs to HOD/Technical manager for the continued development of the staff in the team.
||10- 15 years
||BE/ B. Tech-Civil Engineering Or ME/ M. Tech (Civil)
- Should have 10-20 years of experience in highway design. Knowledge of design codes like IRC Code / Euro code/DMRB/AASHTO
- knowledge of understanding of the analysis and design principles of highways,
- Have hands on experience in using any of the highway design software (MX Roads, etc),
- Should have knowledge of tools like AutoCAD/Micro station and ensuring drawings are prepared in accordance with CAD standards,
- Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project
- Professional English language skills (written and verbal).